What is OP about the PTB
The new lighting and fog.. Love it.
The new lighting and fog.. Love it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Update Engine is Good isnt it,the game is more beautiful with more darker so it look like the old time,FPS is actually got increase
Totally man. The nights look like nights now and it gives off a real nice gritty noir vibe. The fog makes it feel more claustrophobic and because of all this there have been times where I'm thrown off and I don't even know what map I'm on. I guess I just have to get used to the look, but still, it's a nice change. It made the atmosphere more fitting for the game.