If you are offline on Steam, you should also appear as offline ingame (DBD)

Actually, the title says it all. I like playing Killer and Solo Q. I don't always feel like playing with other people (SWF). That's why I'm offline on Steam when I launch it. Especially when I've had a stressful day, I also enjoy some silence. But as soon as I start DBD, everyone can see that I'm online and whether I'm in the menu or in a lobby. And I get requests every time if I don't want to play SWF. It's annoying, I don't want to have to explain why I'm actually offline on Steam. I mean I'm not always offline, but when I am I like to be left alone.

I don't know if the devs wanted it that way or not. If not, I'd appreciate a changement. Just no idea if it's that easy to do. I would be happy if I got an answer ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments