New Status Effect: Inattentive
This has been a Status Effect I had in mind for quite a while now as something that could be thrown onto a bunch of perks to make them really,really more interesting.
Inattentive I/II - Whenever a Survivor is afflicted with this effect,the audible range of The Killer's Terror Radius is reduced by 25%/50%. This does not affect the effects of perks like Diversion/Stake Out/ETC. It only reduces the TR audible range for the survivor,not actual size.
Where can we apply this in perks?
Fearmonger - A survivor in a 3 meter radius of a Generator is afflicted with Inattentive II.
This now brings a substantial buff to Fearmonger,allowing the Killer to make more active use of the Survivors being exhausted.
Blood Echo - All Survivors are afflicted with Inattentive I for 60 seconds. Injured Survivors are afflicted with Inattentive II for 60 seconds.
This now gives Blood Echo lots of tactical value and can potentially create some chaos after a hook,especially combined with Scourge Hooks.
Hex: Third Seal - In Addition to Blindness,you afflict Survivors with Inattentive II.
This now substantially increases the chaos factor of Third Seal. You can't see a whole lot and the Killer is more likely to sneak up on you.
Hex: Huntress Lullaby - Upon reaching 1 stack,all Survivors are affected with Inattentive I. At 3 Stacks they are affected with Inattentive II.
This fits into the theme of the lullaby distracting you perfectly and wonderfully. I would also just make the perk reach it's peak at 3 stacks instead of 5.
Hysteria - Afflicts all Healthy Survivors with Inattentive II for 45 seconds.
This once more brings a bad chaos-inducing perk to something more viable. Attack and down a survivor and have more opportunities for sneaking up on people even if they're healthy.
The overall idea behind this effect is to bring a strong,but not so strong status effect that it could be applied to a lot more addons and perks as an actually good status effect.
Comments
I wish third seal also made loud noise notifications gone as well so you cant see where ur teammate was hooked
but i love the idea
thanks!
It would make the game scarier.