Killer Grade Emblems are ridiculous

For a quick match where I got 4k 2 hooks on 1 1 on the rest they all got down quick, playing my nurse I get the following medals: silver chaser, GOLD devout, iridescent Gatekeeper and Gold malicious, the only subtraction I recieved was -3 on injuries healed even though nobody recieved a health state heal not 1 bit, there needs to be a bonus for quick matches or something bc I wasnt ranked up bc i did fast chases, low point count clearly contradicting the points as not only was it not included in tally, the points for chaser need to be fixed to understand quick matches due to skill, or else youre punishing the killer for being too good and not letting the match draw out, same with devout clearly being tied to force killers to not end the game soo soon if they want an iridescent by hooking in variety, and malicious subtracting points for injuries that I interrupted on their heal for which should give points by the by as it clearly states it applies pressure, this system clearly favors letting survivors have a chance, which in most cases they should, but when youre honestly better and wipe under 4 minutes, you deserve 4 shiny red medals, not 1 silver, 2 gold and 1 iridescent

Comments