flash light beam aims at the floor but blinds me as killer how does thar work?
Thanks
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thar be an issue , me thinks, wit'cher game. bess' be lookin in the "bugs" category.
I tried to make it as pirate-y as possible because of the spelling error in the title.
sorry if that came off mean or anything, genuinley having a little fun is all. but for real it sounds like that could be a bug.
Sounds about right to me I often get blinded when the survs using the flashlights to get a good look inside my ear
DBD hitboxes. Am I right, or am I right?
Had a couple of games where they shine the light pointing at the ground and it blinded me when i looked down strange? Oh well on to the next game lol thanks all
9 days later still seems to happen some survivors aim to the floor or at most killers legs and gets blind is it a bug or the torch can blind the killer pointing down?
Or is it a trick by aiming down you look at the beam and it blinds the killer
definitely something happening, I have noticed them aiming at floor too what are they doing? exploiting something probably
It's because the killer blind zone is in the upper chest lower neck area, so from far away a survivor can actually be a little low but if the top of the beam radius is even touching that area the blind will start , and add ONS like the yellow lens widen the beam radius so you can be further off point but still hit a blind with that add on because it covers a wider radius than normal
It's a visual bug. I've had matches as a duo where a random has been aimed at the floor and got the blind but from my friends pov they aimed normally at the killers eyes.
Thanks all