Stutters are feeling even worse for an M1 killer ...
As a lot of players, I've got stutters in the game since 5.7.0.
As survivor it has been annoying.
As Nurse, Huntress, ... it has made me miss more often. One stutter while charging a blink or an hatchet is likely a fail.
As an M1 killer it's a order of magnitude worse for the chases (and it happens more during these chases)
Any word about this?
Comments
Yeah I've had a lot of that after the recent patches.
Especially on corn and crows maps.
Usually switch up those games to hook defence because chases are so stuttering.
Don't think they said anything about the rubberband lag yet. I'll laugh if it still isn't fixed in chapter 24 PTB.
In one of the Huntress game, the stutter happened while reloading. I saw the locker close twice. It's really weird.
And all this at 120fps.
Now try it on Xbox with 15-30 fps...
Who cares for whom this is worse?
Has anyone played against some obvious speed hacker since 5.7.0 had been released?
Just a thought.