Freddy's snares are bugged?
It's so difficult to place his snares. I played him tonight and they weren't working right. Very annoying when in a chase and your wasting time not able to get your snares down.
It's so difficult to place his snares. I played him tonight and they weren't working right. Very annoying when in a chase and your wasting time not able to get your snares down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know if they are bugged but I know it is allready not super easy to put them down sometimes. It seems like they don't want to place themsefls sometimes on where you really need them or they just waste a bit your time before you can put them down for some reason.