Trapper.
How rare is it for u to go up against him?
How rare is it for u to go up against him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Typically when I notice my MMR drop I face a trapper, poor trapper gets gen rushed then I never see a trapper again for a good while ๐
I play with cross play off cause I hate playing against other systems but I'm maining him currently and I'm loving it. So much fun catching survivors in traps.
When I played daily, I went against him often.
I very rarely go against him. I see him maybe 1 out of 100 matches.
In my last 142 solo matches he's only appeared once.
If u play Xbox u might run into me
I see Trapper once every 3 days or so. He's not Twins rare
I see him once in a blue moon, but it's always when - as @MineatomTR expressed - I had a few bad games and got bumped down some MMR.
Trappers are usually paired with poor survivor teammates and very silly plays, but more often than not conclude with a stomp on the killer that turns into a NOED 2-3k.