Option to choose between chase themes (as killer)

If anyone reading this has decent memory, then you remember the OG killer POV chase music for Oni and Demogorgon. They are toned down, less intense versions of the survivor POV chase music that are more fitting to be playing from the killer's point of view. And now, with the recent change to Ghost Face, I thought to myself that it can't be too complicated to give us an option to choose between the themes for those killers when selecting them in the menu? There are many people who appreciate the old-live version of GF's chase music, even Doctor's, Oni's and Demo's respective tracks, so I think it would be a nice and neat little addition to give us that choice

Comments

  • @crackhead said:

    If anyone reading this has decent memory, then you remember the OG killer POV chase music for Oni and Demogorgon. They are toned down, less intense versions of the survivor POV chase music that are more fitting to be playing from the killer's point of view. And now, with the recent change to Ghost Face, I thought to myself that it can't be too complicated to give us an option to choose between the themes for those killers when selecting them in the menu? There are many people who appreciate the old-live version of GF's chase music, even Doctor's, Oni's and Demo's respective tracks, so I think it would be a nice and neat little addition to give us that choice

    I think it's funny how this "many people" were dead silent, not even making appreciation topics while everyone was hating on it including streamers, when it comes to that theme.

    Anyways, the theme was actually creepy and I think used similar instruments to Ghosty's menu music, but it's not "bopping" and "fun to listen to" like Legion's (people don't want creepy themes, they want fun to listen to themes, specifically) so it has to be changed completely, even if simply switching the main instrument (the instrument that causes headaches) with one of the specific secondary instruments (the beat) in terms of volume level would have fixed the problem.