Rancor Mori prompt does not show up.

I played as Nemesis on the Chapel (Clown's map) and I had no prompt to mori the survivor. While the survivors' locations are revealed when a gen is popped, the Obsession cannot be mori'ed when all the gens are completed. The Obsession in question was a Claudette.


Update: Have been unable to reproduce the bug. Maybe it was just a fluke?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Wait @WalterBlack , was this after the bugfix patch or before?

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    Wait @WalterBlack , was this after the bugfix patch or before?

    I had this bug about 5 minutes prior to writing, I'm not sure when the fix was implemented, but I hope this info helps. I'd probably say after the bugfix.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It worked for me yesterday. You'll have to post a screenshot or video.

    Apologies for the slow response, I will post a screenshot as soon as possible as I didn't think to do so in the moment (meaning: I'll have to equip Rancor and make a screenshot). Thanks for your response, I'm glad Rancor is working properly for you.