Why wasn’t rubberbanding mentioned in latest patch?
Considering this is quite a big issue in the games health atm- I was shocked to see that this wasn’t even mentioned as an issue that they are aware of?
Considering this is quite a big issue in the games health atm- I was shocked to see that this wasn’t even mentioned as an issue that they are aware of?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure it's considered an issue at the moment.
Cause it obviously couldnt be fixed to this point?
But it wasn’t even mentioned in the known issues section…
If they would write down every acknowledged issue, the patchnotes would be some pages long. And this is something that is quite obvious of an issue.
Possibly it’s because it’s not something they’ve narrowed down to a specific cause or situation yet. I’m sure they’re aware of the rubber banding general complaints though.