Where is the free exklusive skin you promised?
The Devs said everyone who buys the dlc will get a free skin. So where is it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, that's not a skin, thats a regular second option shirt that every survivor has. We were promised an exclusive skin not a shirt. So, they either lied or didnt patch in the skin you'd get,
Yes, that was the skin. The white Kate Denson shirt. You don't have it if you don't buy the DLC (so I've heard, I've yet to hear anyone say anything to the contrary though).
That's the exclusive skin, a recolored copy of her top in a nuclear white that no one will wear.
What, why though ? Thats not even a ''skin'' and that should not be the skin because every survivor has a secondary option in terms of shirts, if thats really the freaking skin that comes with it, then I want my money back and I ll earn the clown by playing, what a lousy ''exclusive skin''
Did you sreiously buy the DLC for an exclusive skin? Pls guys.....
And if the freddy DLC tought us one thing, then to wait a few days/weeks and then make an educated decision
To my knowledge, you can just refund the DLC within a certain timeframe. If you've played more than 2 hours with the DLC however, I don't think you'll be able to refund it.