Victory! Bleed damage is in the game!

The Legion’s ability, “Deep Wounds” works very similarly to my bleed out bar suggestion from August! Winner winner chicken dinner! And that boi can vault pallets! I’m wet with excitement! I need this in my life RIGHT NOW FELLERS! 

Comments

  • https://youtu.be/w1F1pFtVdzM

    This som’ ######### gave me tingles! Fam I’m coo coo for coco puffs right now he just yeeted and machine gun smacked that boi 
  • Whoa get a towel to dry off that pussy. The origin of Legion just started. Wait till the end to see if you're satisfied or not
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    The Legion’s ability, “Deep Wounds” works very similarly to my bleed out bar suggestion from August! Winner winner chicken dinner! And that boi can vault pallets! I’m wet with excitement! I need this in my life RIGHT NOW FELLERS! 

    Don't get too excited this "Deep Wounds" effect has had some horrible affects on current in game perks and BT as a whole. If this chapter is released with the full PTB experience then we might be seeing a lot of troublesome problems.

  • Whoa get a towel to dry off that pussy. The origin of Legion just started. Wait till the end to see if you're satisfied or not
    oh my god