Trickster Is Add-On Dependant

Trying to run Trickster without add-ons is ridiculous, and I don't mean run his purple add-ons every time. I mean that if you want to even play effectively more than just proxy/face camping the whole round you have to run Fizz and Shoes.

Just make Fizz and Shoes base kit, and if other add-ons become too strong because of that, nerf those add-ons. At least Trickster would no longer be add-on dependent. Massive waste of bloodpoints.

Comments

  • @Kurri said:

    Trying to run Trickster without add-ons is ridiculous, and I don't mean run his purple add-ons every time. I mean that if you want to even play effectively more than just proxy/face camping the whole round you have to run Fizz and Shoes.

    Just make Fizz and Shoes base kit, and if other add-ons become too strong because of that, nerf those add-ons. At least Trickster would no longer be add-on dependent. Massive waste of bloodpoints.

    Completely agree, he absolutely is desperate for a quality of life or a buff.

  • i don't know about that, i think basekit trickster is pretty good even without addons unless you miss most of your knives. he's more fun with addons tho

    but a lot of his addons suck and I'd love for him to have an addon pass that doesn't include main event extending addon number 166262.

  • What is really frustrating is when you are one knife away from downing a survivor.

    It happens so much i bring boa or the other knife increasing addon every match.

  • He's Add-On dependant, Map dependant, tile dependant.

    If 1 of those things aren't in his favor, he loses.

    Oh, this 1 loop has high walls? Too bad, leave chase, try again.

    You're not using his best Add-Ons? Too bad, go to the lobby and equip them.

    You get a "bad" (literally every Map can be hell for him)? Too bad, just get luckier lmao ggez