Survivor Shard cost
The cost of new survivors should be less than new killers.
The survivors are just skins, once the perks are unlocked you can either not use them or wait for the perks every week
7000 shard would be fairer for a surv
The cost of new survivors should be less than new killers.
The survivors are just skins, once the perks are unlocked you can either not use them or wait for the perks every week
7000 shard would be fairer for a surv
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I definitely agree. I feel dirty using my shards on a survivor. And it takes so much. I wait for sales that let you use shards, recently got Yun Jin for almost half off! Much more reasonable.
Yeah they definitely should. Also killer cosmetics should probably be cheaper since you can’t see them in 90% of the match (besides weapons)
Honestly true. I find myself buying survivor perks from the shrine more often than survivors themselfs because of that.