Surv, why are you hating Legion?

You guys will get in a hissy fit about legion and say he/she is boring but dont get bored of Nurse or Blight or Huntress!?

I just had 2 surv DC and rob their teammates. Like why!? Its ONE killer that needed this buff. I dont understand how he/she is the killer that everyone should immediately say is boring and just DC over as soon as you get hit by a frenzy. However, Huntress boring broken hitbox hatchets, Nurse defeats every aspect of looping, and Blight just gets the upper hand for catching you before you can even have space to breath.

Why not accept the meta of killer change instead of playing against the same top 3 killers forever?

Comments

  • @NemmyMan3000 said:

    You guys will get in a hissy fit about legion and say he/she is boring but dont get bored of Nurse or Blight or Huntress!?

    I just had 2 surv DC and rob their teammates. Like why!? Its ONE killer that needed this buff. I dont understand how he/she is the killer that everyone should immediately say is boring and just DC over as soon as you get hit by a frenzy. However, Huntress boring broken hitbox hatchets, Nurse defeats every aspect of looping, and Blight just gets the upper hand for catching you before you can even have space to breath.

    Why not accept the meta of killer change instead of playing against the same top 3 killers forever?

    why is it always the "well you complain about the same killers all the time, this new one should be fun!" like legion's kit isn't extremely boring. I'm happy they were buffed and it is great, but that doesn't mean mending is suddenly not a boring function of the game.

  • Mend simulator is so boring. Its really really not fun. Its just a never ending chain of mending. Legion just spends the whole match zooming around the map like a cat at 3am, wounding over and over. Then on top of it using the full arsenal of slowdown perks.. making matches drag out forever. Its awful, its super not fun. Spirit pretty consistently still kicks everybody's a** and I would rather face her 100 times than any more of these legions.

1 2 ›