Challenge could use a rework

I've only been playing since August of 2021 and I am going through the old tomes. I've found that the challenge in Tome 2, "Hatch an Escape" is a relic with regards to the current state of the game. When the hatch was reworked, this challenge became almost impossible to actually complete. I've lost track of how many keys I've spent just trying to be the last one in trial, wait for the killer to actually find the hatch, close it, and then leave so I can unlock it even once.

I think this particular challenge could either use a rework such as just escaping through the hatch since the keys are pretty much useless anymore now that the hatch works the way it does. I know this isn't exactly a high priority, but it's becoming the biggest thorn in my side since I don't like leaving things undone.

Comments