soooo bored of legion
literally match after match same perks legions :) same thing after same thing ughhh
literally match after match same perks legions :) same thing after same thing ughhh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't blame me+them :d
Chase sound is great
Okay ill go back to playing Nurse and Blight
Wrong. Everyone plays squeaky Feng, all the toxic weebs are obsessed with her.
SOOOO BORED OF having to break the same walls, Boons and the "e" perk
DBD players when people want to play the new thing:
Imagine a survivor complaining about "same perks"
My lobby looks like Vegas Bingo
So you surv are bored of Legion but not Blight, Nurse, or Huntress? Surv dont make sense these days
I’ve been playing a few survivor matches tonight and no Legion so far. I think (and pray) that the novelty is starting to wear off. Easily the most annoying killer to go against
I'm a Feng main but I'm not toxic. I'm the type to heal with autodidact tho. We're not all toxic.
I've only seen two last time I played survivor. I also escaped both those games. Still not a great killer.