Clarification on new patch
So they added mend. Does this take the same amount of time to heal as a regular health state? I'm on Playstation so I can't figure this out on my own. If it doesn't, why did the devs buff a survivor meta perk (borrowed time) but nerf one of killers' meta perks (BBQ&C)? Both were in a balanced state and things were moving in the right direction towards balance.
Comments
No, it doesnt take as long as healing and its not affected by perks like sloppy butcher afaik
Why did the devs do that? Because the survivors complained about a while about BBQ being op and the "need to fix camping".
Yeah I'm not sure why they would buff BT like this...it was already meta and extremely strong..now it's gonna be an auto include for many people.
How was BBQ nerfed? Or are you just referring to the new perk working as a sort of counter for aura reading?
To prevent tunneling?