Has the Shape bug been acknowledged yet?

Bumping bump hello



In case you're wondering "what bug?" When michael loses tier 3 the exposed status remains up.


I've been away awhile sorry if this has been adressed

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure it been acknowledged but no fixed yet.

  • @katoptris said:

    I'm pretty sure it been acknowledged but no fixed yet.

    Okay coolio. Thank you Kato!

  • fixing killer bugs? we don't do that h-

    oh, its one that gives the killer something busted? we'll have something out immediately~

  • @ImHexyAndINoed said:

    Bumping bump hello

    In case you're wondering "what bug?" When michael loses tier 3 the exposed status remains up.

    I've been away awhile sorry if this has been adressed

    As far as I know, it's only a visual bug, you are not actually exposed. Just check Myers blade, if he holds it normally (pointing upwards) you are not exposed, if he's in "stabbing stance", you are exposed.

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/322605/has-the-shape-bug-been-acknowledged-yet

    As far as I know, it's only a visual bug, you are not actually exposed. Just check Myers blade, if he holds it normally (pointing upwards) you are not exposed, if he's in "stabbing stance", you are exposed.

    I'll definitely keep that in mind the next time I go up against a myers. Can't lie hexy gets scared at the visual bug. It's like a fun challenge but ik tricking myself. Cheers dad

  • I thought just the icon remained not the actual status. It happened to me yesterday and you could hear him losing his T3 just the icon not disappearing.