Playing (solo) survivor can be the most crushing thing ever
"Winning" as a survivor team is such a hard thing to do. A killer only needs to get 4 hooks to tie a game. I just played a game with a pretty bad killer that tunneled one guy out and then downed me once at the end game and camped so I was forced to die. He only got 4 hooks the entire game and he just tied even though our skill was not even close to each other.
I started a Bubba challenge where I tried my hardest not to lose and went 20 games in a row where I never lost. I either won or tied. It got so boring too, all I did was down somebody relatively early, camp then to death, and then down a second person and that was it.
Killers are not playing for 12 hooks or even 8 hooks. You just have to down 2 people and you can never lose. It really is crushing as a survivor.
Comments
Well my problem is that BHVR is trying to play to both sides and it works pretty bad. They have an actual MMR system to make matchmaking fair and in my experience it works quite a bit but they don't care that the way you go up and down in MMR is bad and very unfair.
I'm not asking for much to be changed I'm just more pointing out that they can't have the competitive and casual community at the same time unless you have an entirely different game.
this game is entirely balanced around solos (pc)
if you sweaty only you get tired and not beneficial for you unless you doing swf,
because swf can stomp any situation with preset like items,map offering,perks on that specific map,voice chat
This would only work against a killer that didn't try to trick the survivor at all.