Framerate cap
Hello,
Sorry for my question (already asked i think) but is it possible to have 100/144 fps on the game ?
Is it a ban reason ?? (I read few topics about ban on modified config file)
Is there an official guide to do it or an official dev answer ?
Thanks for all
Comments
Editing your file like this for performance is not directly ban-able. The Devs are not watching for this.
EAC is a 3rd party company however, and not controlled by the Devs. They have said that IF it becomes something that the EAC software detects in the future, they can/ will not help you.
I'd be really surprised if they ban for it because it would affect almost all of the base that owns a 120/144 hz monitor... since owners of those seek out workarounds to go past 60 fps capped games.
No ban.
I have it changed almost since the release of the game and I'm still playing.
They should just make it easy and add the turn off V-Sync in graphics options instead of having to do extra steps but it's whatever lol.