Cosmetic ideas post yours
Color capes for all Survivors with Dead Hard Symbol on the back
Color capes for all Survivors with Dead Hard Symbol on the back
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dev skins. I love these guys and gals. I want to be a dev. Then watch them get sacrificed lol.
Granny as a legendary skin for trapper, like she literally uses bear traps it would work.
Everyone gets a basic hoodie that has a toggle for flipping up and down with bandages on the knuckles. Then I can use it with Meg to become a true Legion survivor.
Robert Englund Freddy with voice lines.
Always wanted a young jake skin
We have old man jake I wanna see what late teens jake looked like
Cyberpunk oni, with new sound effects
Angry boi needs them neon threads
If there's any Diablo enjoyer here, imagine a skin for Oni as The Butcher.
All fun and games until you hear that FRESH MEAT and that beast charging at you
Drippy Ichigo approves
DBD has a multiverse so give us multiverse skins like evil Yui from the cinematic.
I was honestly expecting that to be her rift skin. To say that I was disappointed isn't enough.