Nightmare Edition on PS5

I read that if you have the Nightmare Edition on PS4, that if you contact support they will send you a voucher so the DLC can be used on your PS5 also. I have a digital PS5 console, not a disc one, so if I were to buy the Nightmare Edition on PS4 disc and set it up on my PS4 then presumably I could then contact support to obtain a code to continue to play it on my PS5? I'd like to clarify before I buy, if anyone has had experience with this.

Hope the above makes sense, and thanks for any help. I have the Stranger Things DLC on my Switch but since cross progression has hit a bump, I'm trying to work out how I might get it on my PS5.

Comments

  • Hey, have u figured it out? I’m about to buy the nightmare edition and in the same situation as you.