Does Thrilling Tremors Negate Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance
Like the title says.
I have been running Both since Thrilling Tremors is one of my Fav Perks for tracking.
but I have been running it with Pain Resonance with it cause I just got It on trickster.
Does this Negate the effect of Pain Resonance when Thrilling is active?
Comments
Yes but also No:
Generators that are blocked cannot lose progression, supposedly some perks put the generator into a 'regressing' state but it will only begin to lose progress once it is unblocked. Perks such as Pain res and Deadlock target the generator with the most progress that is unblocked at the time of its activiation, meaning it will skip any gens that are blocked at that time
Pain res will hit the gen with the most progress that is unblocked, so if a Survivor is on a gen when thrilling triggers - pain res will likely hit that gen.
It shouldn't as entity blocked gens block passive regression like ruin, call of brine, or dry kicks. Not something that straight takes % away from a gen like Surge or Pain Res.
Damm. That kinda sucks.
I hope this is true
Edit: Surge will cause regression on blocked generators once unblocked, but not the 8% progression loss.