Buff Diversion
I just think you should be able to activate it while running. that's all
I just think you should be able to activate it while running. that's all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It needs another buffs.
I'm okay with it needing to be when crouched - especially because you don't want issues with overlap while running Dead Hard.
It would be better if it made a trail of scratch marks that faded gradually AWAY from you, so wherever the pebble lands, it looks like a survivor was running in the opposite direction.
It would be a lot more convincing.
It should also charge up in chase, in my opinion. It gets totally screwed up by stealth killers and perks. Or some other way to build it up besides terror radius.
Allowing it to be used while running doesn't work due to the potential conflict with dead hard.
Which is also why I suspect blast mine has the requirement that you have to be on the gen for 3 seconds, so that you have an opportunity to use repressed alliance without activating both perks.
Ah yes, didn't think about Dead Hard because I don't use it XD
Still what GoshJosh said because stealth killers (and Freddy) kill the perk and it's not a strong enough perk to need a counter
The buff I want for this perk
-Allows to charge while in the hook
-bigger scratch marks instead of a small one. Make it a line to make it more believable
-no longer hits on top of obstacles
-Using pebble can now stun the killer for like 2-3 seconds while standing position.
In my opinion.