SURVIVORS PORTRAITS ENDGAME
I think you guys should make the end game show the survivor portraits instead of the role they're playing. It would be much better. You can use the ones that are already in-game.
I think you guys should make the end game show the survivor portraits instead of the role they're playing. It would be much better. You can use the ones that are already in-game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, this is a popular request, I think Mandy also mentioned liking it too so hopefully the devs are already thinking about doing this. Personally I’m way more interested in seeing who played what character at a glance than seeing MMR stuff.