KillSwitch Oni

I was playing as Oni and when I hit a survivor my power did not fill up. I was pressing the button to absorb blood but it was not absorbing and I couldn’t activate my power.

https://youtu.be/HDKSJfGswvA

i can’t even play my favorite killer. Also I heard Slinger, nemesis and Pinhead are bugged to.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I think if you can get logs that might be helpful?

    @Laluzi said:

    Since the patch dropped, hooks don't seem to be functioning properly. I can't speak for the second stage self-unhook bug anymore, but players' hook stages are not being marked when they progress to second stage via being left on hook or failing to struggle free, which leads to survivors appearing to be instantly sacrificed on their second hook. I've seen this happen twice today where a player who was shown to be on their first hook died upon being hooked. I was never able to see the players' timers for myself (I was either the killer or being chased), but one of the matches in question had a TTV killer, and watching the footage from the other end made things more clear. I also observed two players never hit second phase despite never being unhooked. They were shown to be on stage 1 all the way until the timer bottomed out and they were sacrificed.

    It seems that the issue is that while the stage progression is being internally recorded, the display elements aren't getting updated when a survivor has been left on hook - it doesn't show up on the survivor HUD, that player's sacrifice timer, or the killer's hook counter, but they still are treated as having hit the struggle phase and will die the next time they're hooked despite all indicators being to the contrary.

    Edited for clarity of where the problem is (since players aren't actually dying before they should, it just looks like they are.)

    Like mandy said somewhere in this thread

  • Some people do not have access to / can afford / choose to use unlimited data from their internet service provider. Downloading a large portion of the game with every update is not ideal for them.

    The game has been rearranged into chunks to make updates smaller in size since only the affected chunks would have to be downloaded rather than the whole or majoirty of the game.

    This has broken things and will take time to fix.

    Notably, killer powers are not working correctly all the time. If you do not feel like powering through (pun intended) while you wait, then consider playing a killer that relies less on using their power.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Some people do not have access to / can afford / choose to use unlimited data from their internet service provider. Downloading a large portion of the game with every update is not ideal for them.

    The game has been rearranged into chunks to make updates smaller in size since only the affected chunks would have to be downloaded rather than the whole or majoirty of the game.

    This has broken things and will take time to fix.

    Notably, killer powers are not working correctly all the time. If you do not feel like powering through (pun intended) while you wait, then consider playing a killer that relies less on using their power.

    I’ll have to use killers that work cause ironically All my mains are broken. Oni, Slinger, Pinhead and Nemesis

  • Onryo is also affected, but it goes away after the first time Projecting or hooking a survivor.

    Is there a way to fix the powers of these other killers during the trial? Maybe keep an eye out for them.