Anyone else encounter tue DS bug?

Where you hit the DS skill check but it instead counts as a missed wiggle skill check and you don't get DS but instead a red missed wiggle skill check? Has happened to me constantly after the latest patch.

Comments

  • This is a thing since they introduced the new Wiggle-System. I opted out of it due to this Bug. It is also known since then, but they did not fix it yet.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This is a thing since they introduced the new Wiggle-System. I opted out of it due to this Bug. It is also known since then, but they did not fix it yet.

    think that need to rethink the Wiggle-System

  • Nah, the Skill Checks for Wiggling are way better than pressing A&D. And most likely even better than the controller equivalent. And it grants more BPs in the Survival-Category.

    But if you get tunneled and you want to hit your DS, just to get it auto-failed into the Wiggle-Skill Checks, you really dont want to use this system anymore. But once they fix that, I will gladly use it again.