The basement hooks

I'm not complaining about them or anything but it had me thinking the hooks in the basement are basement the same as the ones on the MacMillen estate question is why don't they break more the likely the reason the hooks break is because the weight of the entity because I don't think spider claws on a metal structure are all that light so why is it the basement hooks don't break after a sacrifice?

Comments

  • Even if they did break it’d be almost completely pointless with there being 3 more hooks right there.

  • Because back in the old days sabo was much different. Hooks used to break permanently, hooks have been changed many times over the years, and so has sabo for this very reason.

    saboing used to be way more difficult to go against. Originally sabboed hooks were gone permanently, so to give the killers somewhere to hook as last resort, basement hooks do not break.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    Because back in the old days sabo was much different. Hooks used to break permanently, hooks have been changed many times over the years, and so has sabo for this very reason.

    saboing used to be way more difficult to go against. Originally sabboed hooks were gone permanently, so to give the killers somewhere to hook as last resort, basement hooks do not break.

    I mean the way of what makes them super special I'm not focusing on sabotage or anything like I just mean how do they not break.