Any new good changes been made in the past week? SBMM changes maybe?
Title. Honestly cant bring myself to play this game much, havent played in a week because it's so stale and unfun.
Biggest issue for me atm is DH (for my basic attack killers) and the fact it's always used. And SBMM for both sides in general just limiting what I see and what's viable.
But maybe I missed a cool change/update?
Feels weird going from playing daily for years till SBMM was added to playing one day then taking a week+ break... just highlights issues in my mind.
Why play DBD when I can play other games that have variety, reward skill and have more fun/interesting games more commonly
Comments
Same old utter garbage I'm afraid. SoloQ is borderline unplayable, either you get a cracked Nurse/Blight with the most broken addons and a map offering or an okay killer with absolutely worthless teammates that neither do gens nor last longer than 10 seconds in a chase even against a non-instadown killer.
Killer matchmaking is an absolute freaking random lottery. Most lobbies have incredibly goal oriented survivors (can't recall the last time someone opened the basement chest) so even if you down in a relatively short amount of time, all gens WILL pop and 3 people will get out at least. And then sometimes you see those adorable potatoes that allowed the good old 100 games in a row with hands tied behind your back and blindfolded + no addons and no movement before 5 gens are completed.
I'm playing less and less games every week, once I'm done with the survivor tome, I'll probably won't touch SoloQ until the next chapter.
Shame, but yeah I wont play either it's just not fun as either role.
If it isnt fun I wont play it. Admittedly it's not survivor is unfun it's just limited killers to verse so it gets boring but killer I find unfun so I barely touch it now