In Game Store Sale Ended Before Expected
The Ingame promotion of character Tome 11 that gave 50% discount on Twins ended before it was supposed to, at the time of posting this report the 50% sale was supposed to still be up but it is not.
From every search I could make it seems the sale ended one day before the expected day of 05/05 11 AM ET. Below is a screenshot detailing the 'News' tab giving said date,
Below is a screenshot of the ingame store at the current time with the incorrect pricing (as sale was supposed to still be up)
Below you can see the search history of r/DeadByDaylight showing that I'm not the only one affected by this mistake (I also found other 3 different people on Twitter posting about the mistake @ BHVR official account)



Comments
Thank you for bringing this up, I've just notified the Team.
We will extend the sale to 6th May 11am ET