Have you ever asked yourself how killers use add ons?
After going through some blood webs and noticing some ridiculous add ons I asked myself the question: how do they use this stuff?
There are the obvious ones, like hag probably uses them in some form of ritual to power up hexes, wraith draws symbols to empower himself, a lot of killers just tinker with their weapons (deathslinger, leatherface, hillbilly pig, trapper), some are most likely eaten, like the forest stew and the stale biscuit from the twins, etc.
But then there are the add ons that I am genuinely clueless as to how ANYONE could "use" them. Pyramid head for example. How does he use a dead butterfly, a mannequin foot and a wax doll? Does he eat that? Play with it to psych himself up? Or pinhead. How does he use a slice of Frank, Larry's blood and Larry's remains? Eat them? Decorate the chains with them? What does the demogorgon do with a lifeguard whistle, a lighter, a crumpled can of soda and glasses? Does it even know what those items are? And even if it did, how would it make use of them? Take a sip of soda? Wear glasses even though it has no eyes? Whistle to scare survivors?
I need answers
Comments
The theory is you burn these items in the campfire before the trial as an offering for The Entity (it's why it "burns" on the screen showing everyone's offering).
But isn't that just for offerings? We've never seen add ons being burned
Oh...good point
Pyramid Head plays with his doll collection prior to a trial is my new head canon
https://youtu.be/LMxTFqPET5II found the idea of billy strapping a brick to his chainsaw pretty funny tbh
Also when does clown use “that” add on? Presumably before the trial but then how do the benefits remain?
does nemesis eat jill's sandwich?
Myers carries the Tombstone around with him
I think they either get meditated about, eaten/otherwise consumed, reread/rewatched, or incorporated into their physical kit.
give me any addon, and I'm sure I can tell you which category it falls into.
Did you really have to bring that one up? -.- I hate my brain for thinking up possibilities.