Improved gaming experience when playing as a killer.
You know, I'm so tired of constant crashes, bugs, glitches or just stupid innovations, so let's just talk about the gaming experience... When playing as a killer.
Compass marks.
Not quite correct, but we will call it that. I'm talking about notifications: From skills, Repaired generators and more. No, it's good when you know what's happening on the map, for example, "Discordance" has been activated. But let's be honest, these alerts, in particular, from generators, which on the floor of the game monitor are more likely to interfere than bring any benefit. Especially if you are somewhere 12-16 meters from the running generator. I have to see where the players will run. I need to see footprints. How am I supposed to do this when, again, the generator icon takes up half the screen?! I must see everything. Vision, as well as hearing, play an important role when playing as a killer. Icons should be made more transparent and reduced in size. Also reduce the sound alert. Do you know what? Why not make them customizable? Can I set up what I need, and what will only interfere with me?
Hearing.
There are more claims to the music of the chase. The original music is great. Some of the tracks are really amazing. But I need to hear every breath of a survivor, every twig that crunches under his feet, not the beats that hit his ears. Is it possible to also add the ability to lower the volume or remove the chase music at will?
Comments
Tough luck, killer hearing ability gets worse whenever devs touch it.
Sound eating walls, ever fainter survivor sounds, ever increasing volzme of chase music.
Its been an issue forever. A change for the better would be nice, but sadly very unlikely.