Legion’s Mural Sketch add on
I’m pretty sure there is some big that makes legion’s mural sketch add on almost never appear in the blood web. Maybe it’s just me but I’m not getting this add on at all and when I do it’s only one.
Tagged:
Pending
I’m pretty sure there is some big that makes legion’s mural sketch add on almost never appear in the blood web. Maybe it’s just me but I’m not getting this add on at all and when I do it’s only one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mural Sketch appears in my Blood Web: PC 5.7.1.
(Even so, I can't say that your BW has no issue)
I think it's a bit rare because the bloodweb is flooded with 11 yellow offerings, and then there's a total of 5 yellow addons.
I certainely don't get a mural sketch per bloodweb lvl 50.