Deliverance as the Last Survivor

I don't know why this hasn't been considered, but it absolute crap that we cannot use our deliverance charge if we are the last person alive or last person in the match.

If I unhooked another survivor safely, I get a well-earned Deliverance charge and I should be allowed to use that, even if it's my first hook instead of just automatically being sacrificed.

That is a huge letdown and not fair at all. What's the point of Deliverance if its usage is limited to NOT being the only person left alive or still in the match.

Please fix this.

Comments

  • There’s not much point in changing it. If you’re the last survivor, all the killer would need to do is facecamp and wait for deliverance then immediately down you off hook and wait 60 seconds, then end the game. It would only matter if the exit was already open and you were close enough to crawl out with DS. 99% of the time it’d just be dragging out the game for no reason.

  • I was at a hook within running distance of the open gate...