Okay, I'm done

leveling all characters to P3-50. Only took mere 3900 hours. 😭

killers.png survivors.png

Killers have all perks and one survivor, Claudette, has all perks. Like hell if I'm leveling the rest of the survivor, or maybe until they reduce the grind some. Now I can finally play the game!


and yes, this was a brag post. 😁 I'll have my cookies now, pls.

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2937451#Comment_2937451

    Wait you're trying to max all chars on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and switch? ☠️ Bro don't try that. It isn't healthy for u haha

    Yeah, all 4. Got most killers up to p3 on PS5, almost half on Series X, none on Switch or PC which I have just started. Got barely any survivors P3 except my mains.

    I do get burnout now and again but simply take a break for a while. I do have evil dead pre ordered so hopefully I can switch between the two if I enjoy it to limit this.

    *A note to the devs*

    I'm not doing this because I like the grind, quite the opposite. I just want the entire collection complete, ocd dbd style, and will still continue playing after the grind is over. The grind is NOT what keeps us playing and most, if not all, dislike the extent of it.

1 2 ›