Opinions on the new Legion and Ghost Face chase themes?
I personally think they are unique and fit the characters perfectly, The Legion being metalheads and ghost face being, well. Ghost Face.
I personally think they are unique and fit the characters perfectly, The Legion being metalheads and ghost face being, well. Ghost Face.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LEgion was SUPER ANNOYING at first but I'm getting more used to it. They ripped/copycatted that from a classic film.
Legion was cool at first but got old and boring real fast - and now it starts growing on me again. As far as Ghostie goes... i love the adorkable goofball --- but that the volume has been lowered with the Patch and that it's already confirmed he'll get a new one is all anyone needs to know about it.
Both are much much too loud. I think the legion terror radius music is many times better than the actual chase theme.