Missed opportunity with Legions music

Don’t get me wrong, I love everything about the Legion update, but as a metal head I would have loved if they collaborated with a band or something to make some chase music. Another idea I had (not thinking about balance or anything) would be for Legion to have a separate song play while specifically in frenzy. Idk just thoughts I’ve been having

Comments

  • @MrsGhostface said:

    Don’t get me wrong, I love everything about the Legion update, but as a metal head I would have loved if they collaborated with a band or something to make some chase music. Another idea I had (not thinking about balance or anything) would be for Legion to have a separate song play while specifically in frenzy. Idk just thoughts I’ve been having

    I agree there's always more to add, i feel like they should make them longer a little so it's not so repetitive. However i really like Legion's new Chase theme and same with Ghost face

  • the only thing i hate about it is that it's loud enough to drown out a lot of survivor actions lol

  • @gentacle said:

    the only thing i hate about it is that it's loud enough to drown out a lot of survivor actions lol

    WHAAAAT??

  • oh no it's now loud enough to drown out my forum posts too :D

    but for real, getting into a chase with someone with iron will and legion music blaring makes it 100x harder to find them than on other killers.