When the dev's make a perk that already existed...

I like how the devs made Discordance even though that perks ability shouldve just been a rework for surveillance lmao
Facepalm

Now we wait 8months for surveillance to get a rework to be sort of relevant , probably not.

Comments

  • It does seem like some of these could have just been Perk Reworks.

    Discordance could have been Surveillance.

    Distortion could have been Sole Survivor. Etc..
  • @ModernFable said:
    It does seem like some of these could have just been Perk Reworks.

    Discordance could have been Surveillance.

    Distortion could have been Sole Survivor. Etc..

    it just makes me sad because these couldve been new perks lol .. what a waste

  • Surveillance....is based on regression.
    Discordance...is based on progression.

    Pair them together maybe? 

    Distortion paired with OoO? 

    Gonna be fun.
  • @Carpemortum said:
    Surveillance....is based on regression.
    Discordance...is based on progression.

    Pair them together maybe? 

    Distortion paired with OoO? 

    Gonna be fun.

    I agreed with the OP til I saw this post.

    Boy o boy o boy am I ready to pair some of them