Chaatterer purple very rare addon bug
The addon is broken. Make all screen black after use power, just unplayable. I think is that, cause killer works properly without, I test it. That or lerys Institute map (I doubt). Please verify and fix. (Ps4).
The addon is broken. Make all screen black after use power, just unplayable. I think is that, cause killer works properly without, I test it. That or lerys Institute map (I doubt). Please verify and fix. (Ps4).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you know which addon?
I think the chatterer thooth/theeth, the purple one. Sorry, but my game is not in English. In italian is Dente di chatterer. I took the occasion to report also a problem of Italian localization with new legion addons (no update description after ptb post changes).