while i was attempting my adept challenges, i noticed a very odd bug involving my hook count. During the clips i go 2nd, however the hook counter remains on 1st, then during the 2nd clip i die while on 2nd phase
I also noticed and recorded this bug. As you can see in the first clip, I was hooked and try to escape by myself. Pay close attention to the status bar in the left when someone rescued me. It show only about 1/4 bar but the counter still 1. At first I didn't realize it and so I though I have another chance but in the second clip I was dead immediately while the hook counter still show only 1 before I hooked.
If you do notice this again in any of your matches, please could you grab the logs of that match for me and upload them here, it would be very helpful. Thank you.
1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.
If you do notice this again in any of your matches, please could you grab the logs of that match for me and upload them here, it would be very helpful. Thank you.
1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.
@MandyTalk Sure here is the file from my last match (im not sure if this the right file because it has "EGS" in the back of the filename)
in this match i was hooked and purposely attempt to escape until got second stage hook, then rescued, and finally got final hook
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also noticed and recorded this bug. As you can see in the first clip, I was hooked and try to escape by myself. Pay close attention to the status bar in the left when someone rescued me. It show only about 1/4 bar but the counter still 1. At first I didn't realize it and so I though I have another chance but in the second clip I was dead immediately while the hook counter still show only 1 before I hooked.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18MqUrXjjtQSIPIIqCnXOj2h74f8TEnUi/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dUknQB4-hiciV6Vr5FnoZDn5n86XaOlO/view?usp=sharingIf you do notice this again in any of your matches, please could you grab the logs of that match for me and upload them here, it would be very helpful. Thank you.
1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.
@MandyTalk Sure here is the file from my last match (im not sure if this the right file because it has "EGS" in the back of the filename)
in this match i was hooked and purposely attempt to escape until got second stage hook, then rescued, and finally got final hook
DeadByDaylight-EGS.logI also record the match if you need it :)
Ran into this as well. I went into second state, but the HUD still said that I have only been hooked once.