Question about revealing GF

What exactly needs to be given to reveal him?

I just had a match where I was looking at him for a long time and he was literally clearly visible, not behind anything and in the center of my screen but it just won’t trigger!

Before 5.7.0 I could reveal him like that.

Does he have to be close now or something?

Comments

  • Weird experience as right now all you have to do is look in his general direction, but keep in mind if you are marked he cant reveal you so that may have happened.

  • @squbax said:

    Weird experience as right now all you have to do is look in his general direction, but keep in mind if you are marked he cant reveal you so that may have happened.

    I wasn’t marked either but I guess it was the drivers license add on…

  • If he marks you first you cant reveal him which is probably what happened