Rancor Might Be Bugged?
Was running Rancor for a daily to kill a survivor by my own hand using a certain killer, I decided to run Rancor, quickly go for No Way Out and BBQ Stacks just for Endgame and BP. Chase everyone for a bit then went for the obsession once the last gen was done just to get the Mori for my daily and move on. However the survivor was not exposed, it took two hits to down them, and on top of that, I couldnt even Mori them either for the daily.
So after the match I messaged the obsession to see what it was like from their side. Every single time a generator was completed they saw my aura, which is normal for Rancor, however it never showed them as exposed but still provided the Rancor notification at the top right.
Has anyone else dealt with this? Are there any work arounds?
(Note: I dont feel like going through the bloodweb trying to find a Momento Mori offering, which is why Im asking for work arounds, also I dont have Devour Hope either on the killer I need the Mori for.)
Comments
Yes it's bugged, don't use it. For now, you'll need an offering to get your daily challenge done if you don't have devour.
Do you know of any workarounds for the issue? Or are there no workarounds? I still need to kill a survivor by my own hand for a daily, and I dont have Devour Hope or Momento Mori offerings.
Sadly in your case, those are the only ways.
If you don't have devour hope or an offering then there's no other way unless it's for a killer who has a mori in their kit (eg. pig's traps or PH's final judgement).
Huge RIP then, also I didnt know that built-in killer kill conditions counted towards killing a survivor by your own hand, but I would assume that bleeding a survivor out doesnt count despite it carrying the same icon just because it's a different kill condition.