What can we expect from the 6th year anniversary stream?

Hey community

First of all I‘d love to hear some news about cross progression and whether it‘s possible…just be real with us that‘s all what we want.

Secondly I‘d love to see some news that make the game feel fresh for veteran players and welcoming for newer players.

Overall it could use some quality of life updates like f.e. removing the damn tiers of the perks 😂 I have 2k+ hours and I don‘t even have every perk on every survivor…and assuming most people don‘t play as much as I do it‘s just a poor experience for them not being able to usw the perks on the characters they want to play…

AnywaysI hope it‘ll be a good but I‘m not expecting anything.

Greetings from Germany

:)

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NZY01Q1HK6DM/image.png

    This is what we can expect for sure.

    Now for me to get theoretical.

    Year 7 : Roadmap is where they will lay out how much content we will get. Last year the roadmap was simply that we would get 5 survivors, 4 killers and 2 maps, which included the resident evil chapter content which was revealed.

    Quality of Life improvements. This could mean anything. It is worth mentioning that a rework to the prestige system has been teased since October.

    Gameplay Improvements. A change to facecamping has been talked about since October also, and a rework to moris and keys have been announced since the 5th anniversary stream.

    Chapter 24 Reveal. Who knows.

    A Look at the Store. It's not clear whether they are talking about the in-game store or merch store here.

    6th Anniversary In-Game Celebrations. This will likely go over the in-game anniversary event and other stuff like community challenges like last year.

    Thx