License Rift characters

hey,

I miss characters like Myers, Laurie, Freddy, Quentin and so on in the rifts. What about the licenses ? Does BHVR have to consult first ? or is it possible to bring these characters in the rifts in the future without further problems ? That would interest me

Greetings

Comments

  • They need to come to an agreement with the license holders. That why we were able to get the cosmetics for tapp and Amanda.

  • @katoptris said:

    They need to come to an agreement with the license holders. That why we were able to get the cosmetics for tapp and Amanda.

    I understand, thank you

  • In theory, it’s possible. But it requires agreement from the IP owners. Particularly A Nightmare on Elm Street’s owners are stubborn about these kind of things, so I wouldn’t get my hopes up for anything to do with them.

  • I'm waiting on some cosmetics for Freddy and Quentin too. Myers and Laurie have cosmetics in the store tho if you're interested in those.

  • Bill, Pig and David Tapp only licensed characters in rift atm. But it depends on license holders.

    I would not expect any rift for Myers, Laurie, Freddy, Quentyn because they don't even get new cosmetics for years.


    I think Ghostface has huge chance to get rift because he is already half original. Konami and DbD looks like have good deal, so i can expect one rift for Silent Hill as well.

  • I think the only ones that are out of the question are Freddy and Quentin since they can't seem to get anything for them at all cosmetics wise.

    I am hopeful that Michael and Laurie get a tome.