Unusable clock on Haddonfield
This clock on a 2nd floor balcony on Haddonfield can't be interacted with.
More info: Yes. This was my required clock. It was highlighted. That's why I went there.
Tagged:
Need more info
This clock on a 2nd floor balcony on Haddonfield can't be interacted with.
More info: Yes. This was my required clock. It was highlighted. That's why I went there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's probably not your clock, you can't interact with all of them
I had this exact same clock. It was the only clock that was highlighted for me and it would not let me interact with it. It is because the drawers should be facing the other way I believe.
Then why was it highlighted for me? 🤔
I've got 3.6k hours. I know how Freddy works.