I got not unhooked and reached second hook stage and died 4 times in a row.... WHAT THE?

Are survivors special stupid today? I literally got not unhooked 4 times in a row. I always juked the killer for 2 min and after he hooked me nobody came... I reached second hook and then got camped or just let go because nobody came. Why do people not unhook others even with kindred? So stupid its a 4v1 game so they should work together.

Comments

  • often the game is a 1v4 for survivors.

    you vs 3 survs and the 1 killer ;)

  • unless your playing with swf you game 1v1v1v1vkiller

  • @susiiiiiiiii12 said:

    Are survivors special stupid today? I literally got not unhooked 4 times in a row. I always juked the killer for 2 min and after he hooked me nobody came... I reached second hook and then got camped or just let go because nobody came. Why do people not unhook others even with kindred? So stupid its a 4v1 game so they should work together.

    First time?

  • Welcome to Dead by Daylight. It gets worse from here.

  • The good news is that it never gets any better no matter how high you go.

  • @susiiiiiiiii12 said:

    Are survivors special stupid today? I literally got not unhooked 4 times in a row. I always juked the killer for 2 min and after he hooked me nobody came... I reached second hook and then got camped or just let go because nobody came. Why do people not unhook others even with kindred? So stupid its a 4v1 game so they should work together.

    I've noticed this ALOOOOT lately. It's getting ridiculous, and I guess it's a good sign because it shows new survivors players are still joining the game, but I run kindred for a reason and still see on average 2 survivors doing absolutely nothing but making no progress towards me, literally scared to death of the killer that is chasing the new that was playing smart and doing a gen while eating for the others to save (which they have no intention of, apparently)


    And solo que was going so well before the MMR change they did recently... Strange

  • I had a game as Nemesis the other day where I hooked a Leon at the start of the match and they left him on the hook until he was almost dead. Literally 90% of the way through Phase 2 before he got an unhook, and the worst thing is, while I was chasing another survivor, no one else was doing generators.

    I put someone else on a hook, down another person who instantly DC'd, the person I put on the hook suicided, leaving just that Leon and a Dwight who was apparently hiding but still moving to avoid crows the entire match. So Leon and I walked around together looking for him and even blocked a doorway for me when we found him, so I threw Dwight on a hook and then let Leon have the hatch.

  • Solo Q moment