Guilty pleasure songs?
What are some songs you're lowkey embarrassed that you actually enjoy?
Basically stuff you listen to when the homies aren't around.
I actually took a little bit of time to make a playlist for this thread so here it is.
Malice · Playlist · 25 songs
These don't really fit me at all because I typically listen to a lot of rock/metal stuff. I honestly have a bunch too so I limited it to 25 songs. Please don't tell anyone about this.
Now I want to hear yours. Just name a few songs and if you have the time to make a playlist too that'd be sick.
Comments
90% of my favorite songs are this
heard only smth like 30% of this playlist, but, i guess, i need to listen to others
Despacito. :O
Shake it off
It was all over the radio at work..
Hm... good question.
The camp rock songs. Especially "this is me" and "who will i be". To be fair, i grew up with it!