We're forgetting a huge chnage that happened:

Man... look at how BEAUTIFUL THIS GAME LOOKS in 2.4...

Comments

  • Looks like from beta

  • Brady said:

    Man... look at how BEAUTIFUL THIS GAME LOOKS in 2.4...

    How is the perfomance? You have more/less/smiliar FPS compared to 2.3?
  • @Ihatelife said:
    Looks like from beta

    If you play on low settings.
    Ultra looks awesome.

  • Delfador said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Looks like from beta

    If you play on low settings.
    Ultra looks awesome.

    I think they were complimenting it, since a lot of people liked the look of Beta Dead by Daylight.
  • Delfador said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Looks like from beta

    If you play on low settings.
    Ultra looks awesome.

    I think they were complimenting it, since a lot of people liked the look of Beta Dead by Daylight.
    Me for example, loved the old design 
  • @ModernFable said:
    Delfador said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    Looks like from beta

    If you play on low settings.

    Ultra looks awesome.

    I think they were complimenting it, since a lot of people liked the look of Beta Dead by Daylight.

    Oh my bad, low settings do look bad though, it hurt my eyes tbh. Especially coldwind farms

  • While we’re on the topic of how the game looks:

    How different is Freddy’s Dream World?

    Because before it was a visual obstacle to Freddy himself, is it better now?
  • @Delfador said:

    @ModernFable said:
    Delfador said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    Looks like from beta

    If you play on low settings.

    Ultra looks awesome.

    I think they were complimenting it, since a lot of people liked the look of Beta Dead by Daylight.

    Oh my bad, low settings do look bad though, it hurt my eyes tbh. Especially coldwind farms

    I found low settings better than ultra but it could be me